di tag oleh nana :]
Rules: Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people:
1 : I am..
what i am :)
2 : I really want to go to..
Amsterdam ;D
3 : My favourite place is..

where I can see the moon and stars . hee :)
4 : My favourite thing is..

Japanese Cherry Blossom bodyshop purfume -_- (susa tol nak search)
5 : My favourite drink is..

chocolate milkshake >.< .
6 : My favourite food is..
chocolate cake!
7 : My favourite colour definitely is..

chocolate :)
8 : I live in..
Kuala Lumpur.
9 : I was born in..

Hospital xDD
10 : I attended..

dreamworld.
11 : My favourite story is..

fantasy stories ;D
12 : This is my hobby..

taking picture . yes yess !
13 : and I definitely dream for..

mr.Right x]
owh , dengan bangganya mahu tag mereka :
teha , sis yaya , shaa , and sape2 lagi yang sukarela maw buat :)
Rules: Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people:
1 : I am..
what i am :)2 : I really want to go to..
Amsterdam ;D3 : My favourite place is..

where I can see the moon and stars . hee :)
4 : My favourite thing is..

Japanese Cherry Blossom bodyshop purfume -_- (susa tol nak search)
5 : My favourite drink is..

chocolate milkshake >.< .
6 : My favourite food is..

chocolate cake!
7 : My favourite colour definitely is..

chocolate :)
8 : I live in..
Kuala Lumpur.9 : I was born in..

Hospital xDD
10 : I attended..

dreamworld.
11 : My favourite story is..

fantasy stories ;D
12 : This is my hobby..

taking picture . yes yess !
13 : and I definitely dream for..

mr.Right x]
owh , dengan bangganya mahu tag mereka :
teha , sis yaya , shaa , and sape2 lagi yang sukarela maw buat :)
6 comments:
x lame lagi akn ku tag akak byk kali
ramai yg gemarkan paris. huhu
ta abes lg tuh. tp anda gemarkan amsterdam. huhu
paris nanti ramai sangat rakyat malaysia . wakaka . nahh , i have my own reason nape nak g amsterdam ;D
ahah nape gamba amek gamba tu cam apeje?
hakhak ;DD
ape nak wat . dia nga rakus amek gamba uhh . pose kena baek en . wakakaka xD
Post a Comment