God has given you one face, and you make yourself another.
All days are nights to see till I see thee,
And nights bright days when dreams do show thee to me.
How like a winter hath my absence been
From thee, the pleasure of the fleeting year!
What freezings have I felt, what dark days seen!
What old December's bareness everywhere!
Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind,
And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.
As soon go kindle fire with snow, as seek to quench the fire of love with words.
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs.
As soon go kindle fire with snow, as seek to quench the fire of love with words.
My love as deep; the more I give to thee,
The more I have, both are infinite.
Our remedies oft in ourselves do lie
Which we ascribe to heaven.
Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt.
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief.
To weep is to make less the depth of grief.
tapi en anak anak , quote nehh tesangat membantu ohh . i mean , for myself ahh en :
Don't cry when the sun is gone, because the tears won't let you see the stars. ~ Violeta Parra
quote Shakespeare yang paleng aku suka ahh en , this one :
Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none :)
No comments:
Post a Comment