Friendly Strangers

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Beast , I love you :)


Beauty and The Beast.
They said , Beast will never ever ever trust the Beauty
Then they said , Beast will kill the Beauty.

hmm ?


But,


Then , Beast do trust and love the Beauty
And at the end , 'Beauty' killed the Beast.



But,


You're the one and only Beast that I love
You're the one and only Beast that I cried for
and
You're the one and only Beast that I want so much
yes you are , King Kong :')



alaa , aku tau aku tau .
aku ketinggalan zaman .
tv3 tayang , baru aku tekedek kedek
nak usha cite king kong nehh
ala bialaaa . bebaloi ape
ayak matak akuuu . kesembaban matakuu


hahhah :D nak kingkong sekor bole ?
nak jugakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk .


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

leyh kowt...
mai lak na T-Rax uh.. :P
hehe... kite lawan t... ;)

Chaa said...

hahahah. Trax uhh takbest . cacat tangan pendek . kentot siket melayangg . hahaha ;p