"when I see your smile , tears run down my face"
Would you never let me fall ? I will never let you fall . Stand up with me forever ? I'll stand up with you forever . Be there for me to through it all ? I'll be there for you through it all . Even if you save me will sends you to heaven ? Even if saving you sends me to heaven .
apa aku ngarut daa . haa .
Seriously , I need someone right now .
but ,
aaish , ignore it .
Would you never let me fall ? I will never let you fall . Stand up with me forever ? I'll stand up with you forever . Be there for me to through it all ? I'll be there for you through it all . Even if you save me will sends you to heaven ? Even if saving you sends me to heaven .
apa aku ngarut daa . haa .
Seriously , I need someone right now .
but ,
aaish , ignore it .
2 comments:
Mr.O kan ader..hehe...
OMG, I lovessss the song ! Guardian Angel kan? hee :D
Post a Comment